Monday, August 16, 2010

The last day in New Zealand

Time flies... I can't believe this day come.
xxx
Its my last day sitting in the backpacker, seeing the sky tower at night. Sky tower in Auckland just look like KL tower, but quite nice at night, purple colour lighting (is that purple colour or blue colour?)
xxx
9 months in New Zealand, i stayed until my visa expired, i gotta leave New Zealand, leave this lovely country, leave this cold place, fresh air, clean water. What is my feeling now?
It just like i'm leaving my second home country again. Yupe, i already treat this as my second home as i had get used to the weather, or perhaps i know here more than my home country.
xxx
Guess you might wonder why i write in English.... I tell you what is my experience on my last day....
xxx
I went to a chocolate shop, bought some NZ home made chocolate, (its yummy!!!) the cashier is vietnamese chinese, she spoke mandarin to me, so of course i replied her with mandarin, but you know what? I spoke twice, and finally i translated in English, then its damn funny she teach me how to speak mandarin. Oh! Shit! The Fxxx letter word came out in my heart (of course not my mouth, i'm a polite girl) Never in my life people complain about my mandarin, i'm a chinese student reporter during high school, i been to china, they thought i'm a local people, but now a vietnamese chinese complaint my mandarin!!! No way to argue with her, so i just replied okay, okay thank you with a big smile (i'm a polite girl huh)
xxx
I wrote my blog with mandarin at all the time, i swear i dont think my mandarin is poor, or maybe because i learn a lot of Fxxx letter word in NZ. XDDDD Yupe, I admitted that, thats true, if you hear i say Fxxx, please dont surprise or shock.
xxx
The last day walking in the downtown, 2 pairs of Indian couple asked me for the road direction. I'm wondering did i look like local people, of course i'm able to give them a guide even i'm just stayed in Auckland for 17 days.
xxx
Okay, talk back about what i done today. Well, as usual, walking, dreaming, seeing people, hanging around. Thinking the business opportunity here, there are always a lot of opportunity here, buy a property, cost about $300k~$400k, renovate then invest as backpacker lodge, its should be a great idea. Then, link it to the car rental, tour activities, backpacker secondhand car market, wow....there are a lot of business opportunity here, and again $$$$ started appear in my brain....
Sounds great huh, if you have enough $$$ and dunno what to do, let me run this business for you, its my pleasure and i'm willing to do that!!! I'm try to figure it out what is the best return if you willing to do ya. XDDD
xxx
Anyway, i will come again NZ if i want (of course i will as i didn't close my account here, interest rate in NZ quite high)
xxx
So, what is my next? Hmmm..... of course i will visit Australia, then i found some cheap flight to ... i know if i really do that my mum will kill me, i can imagine how she say.... but i really want to, my travel bug bite me, keep on bite me....
xxx
I dont know whether i can do that, but nothing is impossible right? I'm trying .... my journey wont end, to be continued...
xxx
xxx
Wrote at 10.16pm Last day in Lantana Lodge, 60 St George Bay Road, Parnell, Auckland NZ
P/S : First time write in English

No comments: